Masturbation is a normal practice for men and women of all ages. It is absolutely normal and healthy. While some people masturbate often (every day) or even more than once a day, others masturbate for about once a week, or every few weeks, or occasionally. There are also some people who never masturbate at all, and that’s fine as well. All of these are perfectly normal.
What are the Benefits of Masturbation?
Masturbation even has health benefits. Yes, you read it right. Let us look at the possible health benefits of masturbation:
- Decreases sexual tension
- It’s a stress reliever
- Helps to sleep better
- Improves self-esteem and improve body image consciousness
- Relieves menstrual cramps and muscle tension
- Strengthens muscle tone in the pelvic and anal area
How often do people Masturbate?
There have been a series of studies on the public in general, to understand the common habit among the mass. In a 2010 study of about three thousand men, aged between 18 to 94 years, the answer to “How often do you masturbate?’, included responses like “not in the past year” to even “more than 4 times a week”; while the most common answer for all ages was “a few times per month to the weekly”, and more than one-fifth of men in their late twenties reported masturbating four times or more a week.
Whereas in a 2011 study, most men over fifty years of age, reported not to have masturbated for over a year, and adolescents over 40% of years old masturbate for more than twice a week.
you may also have a complete guide about Viagra Tablet without Side Effects.
But how much Masturbation is too much?
There are no rules on how often to masturbate. Some men do it on a daily basis while others hardly ever. It is not about how often you do it, but rather how you feel about self-pleasure. If it makes you feel guilty, or you can’t get it off your mind throughout the day,
Just remember this simple thing, that it becomes too much only if it interferes with the relationship with one’s partner or the professional world. Masturbation only becomes “too much” if it gets in the way of your job, responsibilities, or social life. It is not much of a concern unless it’s causing you distress or having a negative impact on your day-to-day activities. masturbation can help if you’re experiencing premature ejaculation i.e. you feel that you’re ejaculating too quickly during sex
Probable Side Effects of Masturbation Addiction
For people with lower stamina, having an addiction to masturbation can cause the following problems:
- Frequent tiredness
- Eyesight problems
- Lack of concentration
- Hair fall
- Baldness (if been addicted for a really long run)
The overall physical appearance, especially the appearance of the genitals of pornstars; is uncannily attractive and is ideally maintained using a lot of medications, which is not quite doable for the common public. Hence trying to achieve that sexual experience is not advisable.
The following conditions might pose as concerns:
- Masturbating or using porn takes up a lot of your time and energy.
- You feel guilty, ashamed, or upset after masturbating or using porn.
- Your home, work or personal life is suffering because of your habits.
- You spend more money than you want on sex toys, porn, or other erotic aids.
- If you never leave your room or house, it’s too much.
- If you don’t eat, work, study, etc, it’s too much.
- If you feel exhausted, lazy, and unable to function typically physically or mentally, then it’s too much.
- if you ever feel as though you are obligated to toss off just because you have an erection
- You’ll be drained and need to rehydrate fast.
Quick Health Tip
However, to maintain the reproductive system healthy, going three to four days without masturbating is a general guide. Otherwise, at your age, there are no accurate or fundamental guidelines on frequency.