Best ED Medicines Online at Discounted Prices & FREE Shipping
ED Medicines: All You Need to Know About Pills for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence, is a very common medical problem affecting roughly about 15% of men globally each year. Fortunately, medical science has developed enough to address various symptoms of ED in men.
What is ED?
Erectile dysfunction or ED, or impotence in men, is the recurring problem of not being able to get and maintain an erection that’s firm enough for successful sexual intercourse and optimum sexual pleasure. The biological reason behind this is the decreased blood flow in the penile region. The common symptoms of ED are as follows:
- A recurring problem in attaining a penile erection
- A recurring problem in maintaining an erection or there is an early ejaculation
- Reduced interest in sexual activities
- Lowered self-esteem
ED is both a physiological as well as psychological phenomenon and can also be a warning sign of some more serious underlying medical conditions like some cardiovascular diseases.
Major types/ Salts used for ED medicines
Medicines for erectile dysfunction can be majorly classified into two groups, namely the vasodilation drugs or phosphodiesterase inhibitors, especially type 5 (PDE5), and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI). The major medications are as follows:
Showing 1–24 of 277 results
Most Popular Brands of Different ED Medicines
- Kamagra (salt- Sildenafil)
- Viagra (salt- Sildenafil Citrate)
- Cenforce (salt- Sildenafil Citrate)
- Fildena (salt- Sildenafil Citrate)
- Tadalista (salt- Tadalafil)
- Aurogra (salt- Sildenafil)
- Malegra (salt- Sildenafil)
- Levitra (salt- Vardenafil)
- Sildigra (salt- Sildenafil)
- Staxyn (salt- Vardenafil)
- Super P Force (salt- Sildenafil Citrate)
- Suhagra (salt- Sildenafil Citrate)
- Filagra (salt- Sildenafil Citrate)
- Cialis (salt- Tadalafil)
- Toptada (salt- Tadalafil)
- Stendra (salt- Avanafil)
- Tadarise (salt- Tadalafil)
- Priligy (salt- Dapoxetine)
- Vilitra (salt- Vardenafil)
- Avana (salt- Avanafil)
- Zhewitra (salt- Vardenafil)
- Duratia (salt- Dapoxetine)
Are these effective?
The ED medicines mentioned herein do have FDA approval, in terms of catering to the treatment of ED symptoms in men along with some other medical conditions.
However, these should never be taken without a doctor’s consultation as each patient is a unique case and reacts to different pharmaceutical ingredients in different manners. So it is better to go with a doctor’s guidance to avoid any adverse reactions.
Common Side Effects of ED Medicines
- Flushing or reddening of the face
- Visual changes, such as a blue tinge to vision, sensitivity to light, or blurred vision
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
- Hearing loss or vision loss
- Prolonged painful erections
- A healthy balanced diet
- Exercise regularly for the physical fitness
- Staying away from too much junk foods
- Avoid alcohol or any other substance abuse
- No Smoking
- Reduce stress levels
- Talk your heart out to your partner
When to consult a doctor?
In case you are experiencing recurrent problems in your sex life, do consult an authorized expert. Only a healthcare practitioner can help you in this regard, in the most appropriate way. Do not fall for any layman’s words and end up taking the wrong medicines or supplements which would eventually cause you more harm than good.