Dapoxetine 30mg Tablets
Buy Dapoxetine 30 mg Tablets Online: Discounted Prices & FREE Shipping
It is no more a secret that modern times are bringing more and more lifestyle-oriented medical issues, especially sexual issues in both men and women. Speaking of which, premature ejaculation (PE) is quite common with men these days, where they find it really difficult to delay their ejaculation period and have sufficient sexual enjoyment. However, there are effective generic medications like Dapoxetine, which doctors across the world tend to prescribe in such a scenario. Here are the most important aspects of this important medication.
What is a Dapoxetine 30 mg tablet?
Dapoxetine is an FDA-approved major pharmaceutical compound, belonging to the class of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI). This generic medication was initially used as an antidepressant, but with time it evolved as a magical medication for premature ejaculation in men.
It should also be noted here that, unlike other SSRIs, Dapoxetine is known to be absorbed and eliminated rapidly from the body. Priligy is one of the most popular branded versions of Dapoxetine, so much so that it is almost used synonymously.
Showing all 3 results
Dapoxetine 30 mg Tablets: Uses or Benefits of Dapoxetine tablets
Dapoxetine is known to increase the time taken to ejaculate and improve control over ejaculation. Hence, it also indirectly improves someone’s performance anxiety or depression that is caused due to premature ejaculation.
Priligy Dapoxetine 30 mg: Mechanism of Action or How does it work against premature ejaculation (PE)?
A Dapoxetine 30 mg tablet works by increasing the level of a chemical called serotonin in the brain; which in turn increases the time taken to ejaculate and improves control over ejaculation.
Priligy Dapoxetine 30 mg Tablets: Efficiency
A Dapoxetine tablet is quite an effective medication against the symptoms of premature ejaculation in men.
- According to a research report, Dapoxetine is rapidly absorbed following oral administration, whereas other SSRIs take several days or even weeks. Its peak plasma levels are reached in approximately 1 hour following a dose of 30 mg or 60 mg. However, for a better understanding, you may read How Long Does Dapoxetine Take to Work?
- After the oral administration of a Dapoxetine 30 mg or a Dapoxetine 60mg tablet, the peak plasma concentrations of dapoxetine are reached after an hour. It is most effective between 1 hour to 3 hours after it is consumed, but sometimes its effects may actually last up to even 12 hours. However, for a better understanding, you may read How long does Dapoxetine Last?
Dapoxetine is rapidly eliminated; its initial half-life is approximately 1.4 hours for both doses, compared with 21 hours to 4 days for other SSRIs.
Dapoxetine 30 mg: What are the common side effects?
Most of the side effects of taking Dapoxetine 30 mg do not require any medical attention and they tend to disappear as the patient’s body adjusts to the medicine. However, one may always call for a doctor’s help if worried about any of the following side effects:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increased sweating
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Eye pain
Further, for a detailed understanding, you may read Everything about the Dapoxetine Side Effects Explained.
Dapoxetine 30 mg: Other Drug Interactions or Drugs to Avoid Taking with Dapoxetine
Consuming Dapoxetine 30 mg with any of the following medications might cause some adversaries. Hence, one needs to be mindful of the following drugs:
- Anti-HIV (ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, atazanavir, amprenavir, fosamprenavir)
- Anti-fungal (ketoconazole, itraconazole, fluconazole)
- Anti-depressant (nefazodone)
- BPH agents
- Calcium channel blockers (diltiazem, verapamil),
Further, for a detailed overview, you may read Everything about Dapoxetine Interactions with Other Drugs and Medical Conditions.
No matter how severe or urgent the need is, no patient should try to consume this medication without prior consultation with a doctor. It is advisable not to consider Dapoxetine as an OTC product. Patients need to share their current and past medical history in order to enable the doctor to understand the suitability of this drug and its strength for the patient.