Important things about Vardenafil 10 mg Tablets you should know
- Vardenafil is one of the strongest generic medications to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men.
- Vardenafil 10 mg tablets contain 10 mg of the salt of Vardenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.
- This medication does not have an effect on PDE6, which means that it does not have adverse effects on one’s vision.
- When taken for addressing symptoms of erectile dysfunction, it is capable of projecting a penile erection of about 8 hours.
Different uses of Vardenafil 10 mg Tablets
- As a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, Vardenafil has been proven to have successfully projected a penial erection of 8 hours.
- Vardenafil may also be effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation, where it may significantly increase the ejaculation timing from the time of penetration.
The Efficiency of Vardenafil 10 mg Tablets
- Vardenafil is 10 mg, which is somewhat similar to the efficiency of 50 mg of Sildenafil.
- It might start to work within about 30 minutes of its ingestion.
- This medication offers a penile erection of about 8 hours.
Way of Consumption/ How to Take Vardenafil 10 mg Tablets?
- A Vardenafil 10 mg tablet can easily be gulped down as a whole tablet, with a glass of water; about 30 minutes before the sexual act.
- It can be taken both with food and without food.
Things to avoid while using Vardenafil 10 mg Tablets
- Foods or medicines containing nitric components should not be taken.
- High-fat-containing food items should be avoided.
- Grapes and grape juice should not be taken alongside this pill.
- It is advised to not consume beverages like alcohol before taking this pill as it might not just hamper the pill’s results, but also affect the patient’s blood pressure.
Side effects of Vardenafil 10 mg Tablets
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, and neck)
- Nasal congestion (stuffy nose)
- Sinus inflammation
- Flu-like symptoms
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Eye pain
- Facial edema
- Increased palpitation
Other Dosage Strengths Available for Vardenafil
Precautionary Measures for Using Vardenafil 10 mg Tablets
- Do not miss the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
- Being an extremely strong medication, it is best not to take more than the prescribed daily dosage intake.
- On missing a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, it is better to skip the missed dose and get back to the routine.
- Always check the expiry date.
- Once you had this pill it is advised to avoid driving for some time as you may feel sleepy.
- Keep these tablets away from pets and children.