Vardenafil 20mg Tablets
Buy Vardenafil 20 mg Tablets Online: Discounted Price & FREE Shipping
Showing all 13 results
Important things about Vardenafil 20 mg Tablets you should know
- Vardenafil is one of the strongest generic medications to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men.
- It is an FDA-approved safe medication prescribed by numerous physicians across the globe.
- Vardenafil 20 mg tablets contain 20 mg of the salt of Vardenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.
- This medication does not have an effect on PDE6, which means that it does not have adverse effects on one’s vision.
- When taken for addressing symptoms of erectile dysfunction, it is capable of projecting a penile erection of about 8 hours. However, it cannot come into action without enough sexual stimulation.
Different uses of Vardenafil 20 mg Tablets
- As a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, Vardenafil has been proven to have successfully projected a penial erection of 8 hours.
- Vardenafil may also be effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation, where it may significantly delay the occurrence of ejaculation.
The Efficiency of Vardenafil 20 mg Tablets
- It might start to work within about 30 minutes of its ingestion.
- This medication offers a penile erection of about 8 hours.
How to Take Vardenafil 20 mg Tablets?
- A Vardenafil 20 mg tablet should be swallowed as a whole tablet, with a glass of water, and should never be broken in halves and taken in intervals, or be dissolved in water, or crushed.
- It can be taken both with food and without food.
Things to avoid while using Vardenafil 20 mg Tablets
- Foods, supplements, or medicines containing nitric components should not be taken.
- High-fat-containing food items should be avoided.
- Grapes and grape juice should not be taken alongside this pill.
- It is advised to not consume alcohol or even beverages like tea, coffee, etc with this medication.
Side Effects of Vardenafil 20 mg Tablets
- Nasal congestion (stuffy nose)
- Sinus inflammation
- Flu-like symptoms
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Flushing (reddening or sense of warmth in the face, ears, and neck, due to increased blood flow)
- Eye pain
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Sense of ringing in ears
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Facial edema
- Increased palpitation
Other Dosage Strengths Available for Vardenafil
Precautionary Measures for Using Vardenafil 20 mg Tablets
- Do not miss the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
- Being an extremely strong medication, it is best not to take more than the prescribed daily dosage intake.
- On missing a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, it is better to skip the missed dose and get back to the routine.
- Always check the expiry date.
- Once you had this pill it is advised to avoid driving for some time as you may feel sleepy.
- Keep these tablets away from pets and children.