Vardenafil 60mg Tablets
Buy Vardenafil 60 mg Tablets Online at Exclusive Discounts and FREE Shipping
Important things about Vardenafil 60 mg Tablets that you should know
- Vardenafil is one of the highly effective and strongest generic medications available to address sexual problems like erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men.
- It is an FDA-approved safe medication that is often prescribed by numerous physicians across the globe.
- Vardenafil 60 mg tablets contain 60 mg of the salt of Vardenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, which happens to be its active pharmaceutical ingredient (API).
- This medication does not have an effect on PDE6. Hence it does not have adverse effects on one’s vision.
- When taken for addressing symptoms of erectile dysfunction , it is capable of projecting a penile erection of about 8 hours, at max. However, it cannot come into action without enough sexual stimulation.
Different uses of Vardenafil 60 mg Tablets
- As a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, Vardenafil has been proven capacity to offer a penial erection of about 8 hours, at max.
- Vardenafil may also be effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation, where it may significantly delay the occurrence of ejaculation.
Showing all 4 results
$85.00 – $148.00
Snovitra XL 60 mg
$80.00 – $340.00
Zhewitra 60 mg
$45.00 – $120.00
Vilitra 60 mg Tablet
$65.00 – $175.00
Efficiency of Vardenafil 60 mg Tablets
- This medication might take about 30 minutes from the time of its ingestion, to come into action.
- It offers a penile erection of about 8 hours, at the max.
How to Take Vardenafil 60 mg Tablets?
- A Vardenafil 60 mg tablet should be gulped down as a whole tablet, with the help of plain water.
- The tablet should never be broken in halves and taken in intervals, or be dissolved in water, or crushed.
- This medication should be taken only with plain water and not with alcohol, coffee, tea, grape juice, etc. (Ask a doctor for better guidance.)
- It can be taken both with food and without food.
- It is better to maintain a fixed time for this medication.
Things to avoid while using Vardenafil 60 mg Tablets
- Foods, supplements, or medicines containing nitric components
- High-fat-containing food items
- Grapes and grape juice
- Alcohol or beverages like tea, coffee, etc.
- Tobacco smoking or other substance abuse
Side Effects of Vardenafil 60 mg Tablets
- Prolonged painful erections
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Ringing in ears
- Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
It should be noted here that Vardenafil is an FDA-approved safe medication, that has already been used by numerous patients across the world, and these probable severe side effects may happen in very rare cases. Hence, it is better to have constant guidance from a doctor.
Drugs to Avoid when taking Vardenafil 60mg Tablets
- Medicines having Nitrates
- Calcium channel blockers
- Certain pulmonary hypertension drugs, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
Other Dosage Strengths Available for Vardenafil
Precautionary Measures for Using Vardenafil 60 mg Tablets
- Do not miss the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
- Being an extremely strong medication, it is best not to take more than the prescribed daily dosage intake.
- On missing a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, it is better to skip the missed dose and get back to the routine.
- Always check the expiry date.
- Once you had this pill it is advised to avoid driving for some time as you may feel sleepy.
- Keep these tablets away from pets and children.