Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Pills in China
ED Pills in China: Best Erectile Dysfunction Pills China
Failing to attain and maintain erections, or erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men, is one of the many sexual problems that completely ruins a man’s life.
The fundamental reason behind ED is of course, a decreased blood flow in the penile region; but there again may be a number of other reasons for the decreased blood flow, and that might even put a man’s overall wellness up for a toss.
Patients with erectile dysfunction often lack self-esteem and get into severe depression and anxiety disorders. Not opening up about such sensitive problems only hampers a man’s overall well-being and his relationship with his partner.
Highlights of Sexual Dysfunction in China
- The prevalence of ED symptoms among Chinese men is estimated to be around 73.1%.
Further, it can be classified as the following:
- Men with ED symptoms, younger than 30 years: 20.86%
- Men with ED symptoms, aged between 30 to 39 years: 25.30%
- Men with ED symptoms, aged between 40 to 49 years: 40.48%
- Men with ED symptoms, aged between 50 to 59 years: 60.12%
- Men with ED symptoms, aged between 60 to 69 years: 79.10%
- Men with ED symptoms, at least 70 years: 93.72%
In most of the ED cases, the symptoms are reversible and in the rest, the intensity of the symptoms is reduced.
Showing 1–24 of 277 results
Vidalista 60 MG Tablets
Cenforce 100 mg
Sildigra 100mg Tablets
Actilis 20mg (Generic Cialis)
Extra Super Zhewitra
Cenforce 150 mg
Super P Force Tablet
Filitra 10 mg
Vidalista Professional 20mg
Fildena 100 mg
Kamagra Oral Jelly
Vega Extra Cobra 200 Jelly
Tadalista 60 mg
Tadalista 40 mg Tablets
Tadalista 20mg Tablets
Tadalista 5 mg
Extra Super Vidalista
Vidalista 40 mg Tablets
Aurogra 100 mg
Fildena 200mg Tablets
Fildena 150 mg Tablets
Why is there a need for ED pills in China?
Erection problems might arise from either some kind of injuries, some psychological problems like mental illness and performance anxiety, or as side effects of other medications, or it might even be just a sign of some other serious underlying health issue. Having said that, let us get into the reasons why Chinese men are in need of ED pills.
Common Causes for Erectile Dysfunction among Men in China:
- Tobacco smoking (as per a study conducted in 2000-2001, an estimated 22.7% of erectile dysfunction cases which is roughly about 11.8 million cases among Chinese men are attributable to cigarette smoking)
- Depression, anxiety, or other mental problems
- Cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis
- Blood vessel disorders
- Heart diseases
- Some prescription medications like antihypertensive medicines
- Excess alcohol consumption
- Physical inactivity and being overweight
ED Medications in China:
Some of the most popular generic names among ED medicines in China are as follows:
Some of the branded oral medication names, commonly prescribed by doctors in China, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) are as follows:
- Viagra (Sildenafil),
- Cialis (Tadalafil),
- Spedra (Avanafil),
- Caliberi (Tadalafil),
- Levitra (Vardenafil)
All these medications belong to the class of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitors that work by relaxing the blood vessels. This increases the rate of blood flow to the penis when you get aroused to create and sustain an erection.
They are helpful in enhancing the effects of nitric oxide, a natural chemical your body produces that relaxes muscles in the penis. Relaxed muscles increase blood flow which allows a strong penile erection in response to sexual stimulation.
Are there ED pills available over-the-counter (OTC) in China?
There are patients who often try to get OTC medicines for ED symptoms or non-FDA-approved ED supplement pills; instead of getting a proper diagnosis, in order to maintain secrecy about their sexual problems.
However, it should also be noted that the unapproved pills do not guarantee to treat the root cause of ED, and might just cover up the symptoms for a very short while.
Getting any of the ED medicines mentioned so far, as OTC products, is not advisable at all. Patients should always seek help only from an authorized healthcare expert.
When it comes to getting ED medications, and deciding upon their dosage forms, powers, and daily intakes, it is always best to leave it up to the authorized healthcare experts; who would take the right decisions depending on the severity of the patient’s symptoms, medical history, and prevailing health conditions.
However, one may find certain ED pills in China, that are basically natural or herbal supplements and are often marketed as ED supplements; as mentioned below:
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
- Epimedium grandiflorum or horny goat weed
- Tribulus Terrestris has long played a role in traditional medicines in India and China.
But even in the case of such products, one should consult an authorized healthcare professional; as some of these natural or herbal ingredients are capable of causing reactions in some patients. Also, such ingredients might interact adversely with any of the patient’s ongoing medications.
How easy is it to get ED pills in China?
The safest way of getting ED medicines in China, or in any other country, is via a valid prescription from a licensed doctor.
Off late, many medical clinics have started with remote health services where you can request a prescription online without visiting a clinic physically.
However, there are many online companies that claim to sell Viagra without a prescription, but this is illegal and most of them sell counterfeit Viagra pills.
It is always safer to make a profile on any authentic online pharmacy like AllDayPlus; where you can create your profile, upload your prescription, and get your medicines at your doorstep and that too at much-discounted rates.
Why choose ADP to deliver ED pills in China?
Purchasing ED medications from unauthorized or unlicensed online portals is a big risk, as it could contain no active ingredients at all, or include ingredients not fit for human consumption which could be extremely dangerous to your health.
Many unlicensed companies often seem legitimate, and take advantage of consumer’s desire for privacy and lower prices. This is where ADP comes to your rescue.
ADP is your one-stop solution when it comes to delivering ED medications in China. Below are the top reasons to pick us over others.
- All partners are licensed and strictly adhere to all the regulations.
- Extremely user-friendly website and mobile applications.
- Surplus inventory for all pharmaceutical products for bulk orders or emergency needs.
- Guaranteed World-class Quality against every product.
- Blink and you Get it, is what our delivery speed is like.
- Easy on wallet prices for all products.
- An organization that is complete ‘Customer Feedback’ oriented.
- Your questions and queries are always welcome.