Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Pills in UK
Buy ED Pills in the UK at Discounted Price with FREE Shipping
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men, premature ejaculation (PE), lower libido, etc., are a few of the many sexual problems that are affecting numerous men across the globe. It is estimated that by 2025, 322 million men globally will be affected by ED. The main physiological reason behind ED in men is the restricted blood flow in the penile region; which again might be due to a number of reasons.
Highlights about Sexual Dysfunction in the UK
- Near about 4.3 million of the total male population who suffer from some sort of sexual dysfunction, are from the UK.
- Half of the men in the UK in 2021 (48%) say they always, sometimes, or occasionally experience erectile dysfunction. That’s the equivalent of 16.5 million people.
- Erectile Dysfunction is more common in Leeds than in any other major UK city.
- In 2021, medication for Erectile Dysfunction was prescribed every 7 and a half seconds to people in England and Wales.
- The NHS spent over £13 million on prescriptions for Erectile Dysfunction treatments in 2021. This averages at a spend of more than £1 million a month.
- The age group in the UK, that suffers from ED symptoms the most is 25 to 34 years.
Men who suffer from such sexual dysfunction tend to lose self-esteem. This often pushes them towards severe depression and anxiety disorders. They opt not to speak about their problems out of fear of being judged by others.
Some patients try to seek treatment discreetly, or even try to get unapproved ED supplement pills. These options however, do not treat the root cause of ED, and simply cover up the symptoms for a very short period of time.
Such men need to understand that their symptoms of ED are pretty much curable, and it is perfectly possible for them to have a healthy sexual life. In most of the ED cases, the symptoms are reversible and in the rest, the intensity of the symptoms is reduced.
Showing 1–24 of 277 results
Why is there a need for ED pills in the UK?
Erection problems may be due to physical injuries, psychological issues like mental illness and performance anxiety, side effects of other medications, or even just a sign of some other serious underlying health issue. Having said that, let us get into the reasons why UK men are in need of ED pills.
Common Causes for Erectile Dysfunction in UK Men
- Cardiovascular disease in 40%.
- Diabetes in 33%.
- Hormone imbalances in 11% (mainly high prolactin or low testosterone levels).
- Neurological disorders in 10%.
- Pelvic surgery or trauma in 3-5%.
- Anatomical abnormalities in 1-3% (e.g. tight foreskin, short penile frenulum, Peyronie’s disease, inflammation).
ED Medications in the UK:
Some of the most popular generic names among the ED medicines in the land down under are as follows:
Among all these, Sildenafil (Viagra/ Cialis) happens to be predominantly popular among UK men, when it comes to ED pills.
Apart from the above generic medications for ED, Dapoxetine is also a popular pharmaceutical drug that is used in treating premature ejaculation (PE) in men.
Are there ED pills available over-the-counter (OTC) in the UK?
Taking any of the medications mentioned above as OTC products is not at all advisable. One should always ask for an authorized healthcare expert’s consultation and let the expert take the decisions regarding what ED medications to pick, as per the severity of the symptoms, medical history, and prevailing health conditions.
As of 2017, Sildenafil can be sold as an over-the-counter drug in UK pharmacies. However, the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has recently warned men against purchasing such medications from unlicensed retailers, as 3.5 million fake erectile dysfunction pills were seized in 2019 alone.
However, one may find certain ED pills in the UK, that are basically natural or herbal supplements and are often marketed as ED supplements. But even with those products, one should consult a nutritionist or an authorized healthcare expert; as even some of the natural or herbal ingredients are capable of causing reactions in some patients. Also, such ingredients might interact adversely with any of the patient’s ongoing medications.
How easy is it to get ED pills in the UK?
There are no legal constraints in the UK for getting ED pills, barring the fact that one needs to provide an authentic prescription at any pharmacy store whether physical or via its online portal.
Getting ED medication in the UK, is as easy as walking into a pharmacy store, showing your prescription and just moving out with your pills.
Or, make a profile on any online pharmacy like AllDayPlus, create your profile, upload your prescription, and get your medicines at your doorstep and that too at much-discounted rates.
Why choose ADP to deliver ED pills in the UK?
Purchasing medication from unlicensed online is a big risk, as it could contain no active ingredients at all, or include ingredients not fit for human consumption which could be extremely dangerous to your health. They say that these unlicensed retailers often seem legitimate, and take advantage of consumer’s desire for privacy and lower prices. This is where ADP comes to your rescue.
ADP is your one-stop solution when it comes to delivering ED medications in the UK. Below are the top reasons to pick us over others.
- All our partners are licensed and adhere strictly to all the regulations.
- Extremely easy to navigate the website and mobile application.
- Surplus inventory for all pharmaceutical products for bulk orders or emergency needs.
- Guaranteed World-class Quality against every product.
- You Blink and you Get it, this is what our delivery speed is like.
- Unbelievably affordable prices for all products.
- An organization that is completely ‘Customer Feedback’ oriented.
- Your questions and queries are always welcome.