Common, Rare, Severe & Less Severe Side Effects of Vidalista Levitra Explained
About Vardenafil Levitra
- A Vardenafil tablet is based on the salt of Sildenafil; which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor) i,e vasodilatation pharmaceutical drug.
- It is primarily used to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men.
- Apart from curing ED symptoms, it may be also effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation, where it may significantly increase the ejaculation timing from the time of penetration.
- The visible effects of Vardenafil (Sildenafil) might last for up to about four to five hours, or even six in a few men.
Can anyone take Vardenafil without a prescription?
One should not try to get Vardenafil as an OTC drug. It is a prescription drug and should always be taken after having a thorough diagnosis by an authorized healthcare expert.
Not every individual’s body reacts to certain drugs in a similar manner. Moreover, it so happens that certain drugs react adversely when taken while being under some other medication’s influence.
Hence the importance of a thorough diagnosis that includes one’s present and past medical history; which is extremely crucial to determine the suitability of a particular drug for that individual.
What are the probable Side Effects of Vardenafil Levitra?
Vardenafil levitra is capable of producing certain side effects if not taken under the proper guidance of an authorized healthcare expert. These side effects can be broadly categorized as:
(d) Less Severe
Let us have a look at the list of such probable side effects that might be caused by Vardenafil tablets for ED.
Common Side Effects of Vardenafil
- flushing (warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest),
- runny or congested nose,
- stomach upset,
- back pain,
Uncommon or Rare Side Effects of Vardenafil
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- blurred vision
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- cold sweats
- decreased vision
- difficult or labored breathing
- difficulty with swallowing
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- eye pain
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- pounding in the ears
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- slow or fast heartbeat
- tightness in the chest
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Hearing issues
Severe Side Effects of Vardenafil
- erection that lasts longer than 4 hours
- sudden severe loss of vision (see below for more information)
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision (seeing a blue tinge on objects, difficulty telling the difference between blue and green, or difficulty seeing at night)
- sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- ringing in ears
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
Less Severe Side Effects of Vardenafil
- A feeling of warmth and redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
- Congested nose
There might be a few more side effects beyond the above listings, that are unique to particular individuals. However, many people across the globe have already tried this medication and are more than satisfied with the positive results.
Hence, one should not get afraid and make any preconceived notion about the drug, looking at the above-mentioned side effects; rather get proper consultation from an authorized medical practitioner and understand his or her suitability for the drug, and get the right dosage.