List of the Common, Rare, Severe and Less Severe Vidalista Side Effects
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is one of the most commonly found medical problems in men, yet one of the least talked about issues to date. Thanks to medications like Vidalista available online, ED is fully curable.
Basics of Vidalista
- A Vidalista tablet is based on the salt of Tadalafil; which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor) i,e vasodilatation pharmaceutical drug.
- It is primarily used to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men.
- Apart from curing ED symptoms, it is also used to treat urinary symptoms associated with Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), apart from pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- The visible effects of Vidalista (Tadalafil) might last for up to about 36 hours (although the erection does not last continuously for 36 hours, it becomes a recurrent phenomenon during these 36 hours).
Vidalista is a prescribed medication and should always be taken after having a thorough diagnosis by an authorized medical practitioner.
Not every individual’s body reacts to certain drugs in a similar manner. Moreover, it so happens that certain drugs react adversely when taken while being under some other medication’s influence. Hence the importance of a thorough diagnosis that includes one’s present and past medical history; which is extremely crucial to determine the suitability of a particular drug for that individual.
Vidalista is capable of producing certain side effects if not taken under the proper guidance of an authorized medical practitioner. These side effects can be broadly categorized as:
(b) Uncommon or Rare
(d) Less Severe
Let us have a look at the probable list of such adverse effects.
Common Side effects of Vidalista
- Reddening or Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, and neck)
- Decreased Vision
- Decreased Hearing
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain, especially in the arms, legs, and the back
- Upset stomach
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
Uncommon Side Effects of Vidalista
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain, discomfort, tightness, or heaviness
- Cold sweats
- Faintness or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Hearing loss
- Increased erection
- Pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- Pounding in the ears
- Slow or fast heartbeat
- Spontaneous penile erection
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Changes in colour vision
Severe Side Effects of Vidalista
- Chest pain,
- Pain spreading to the jaw or shoulder,
- Vision changes,
- Sudden vision loss,
- Ringing in your ears,
- Sudden hearing loss, and
- An erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
Less Severe Side Effects of Vidalista
- Upset stomach and indigestion
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Stuffy nose or runny nose
- Pain in your arms or legs
- Upper respiratory infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Abdominal (belly) pain
There might be a few more side effects beyond the above listings, that are unique to particular individuals. However, many people across the globe have already tried this medication and are more than satisfied with the positive results.
Hence, one should not get afraid and make any preconceived notion about the drug, looking at the above-mentioned side effects; rather get proper consultation from an authorized medical practitioner and understand his or her suitability for the drug, and get the right dosage.