What Is Apcalis Oral Jelly?
Apcalis Oral Jelly is a drug used by men for the cure of Erectile Dysfunction.
Apcalis Oral Jelly has Tadalafil as its active ingredient, and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. Tadalafil is a selective inhibitor of PDE5.
Tadalafil is present in the drug in a strength of 20 mg.
Tadalafil acts by increasing the flow of blood into your penis and giving you an erection that is very hard, allowing you to indulge in extremely pleasurable sex!
How To Take Apcalis Oral Jelly?
You can take this drug by emptying the contents of the sachet into your mouth. Before you swallow the jelly, first let it dissolve in your mouth. The effects of the drug can start to work on you in as fast as 15-30 minutes.
The ideal time to take this drug is approximately 30 minutes before you want to have sex.
The drug can be taken with water or without water. If you want to get the best results from this drug, have it on an empty stomach.
What Is The Dosage Of Apcalis Oral Jelly?
Remember, you can take only one dose(20 mg) of Apcalis Oral Jelly, in a period of 24 hours.
Also, what dose would be best suited to you, will also depend on your age, as well as on your past and present medical status.
What Are The Side Effects Of Apcalis Oral Jelly?
Some of the most common temporary side effects of Apcalis Oral Jelly are:
- Upset stomach
- Stuffy nose
- Blurry vision
- Back pains
- Facial flushing
- Muscle pains
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Apcalis Oral Jelly?
You need to know of the following precautions advised with taking this drug:
- If you smoke, talk to your doctor first, before you use this drug.
- If you are taking other nitrate medications, this drug is not for you.
- If you consume alcohol, consult your physician, before you use this drug.
Contraindications of Apcalis Oral Jelly with other drugs
People taking the following medicine types already should NOT take Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg:
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (recreationally known as poppers)
- Guanylate Cyclase (GC) stimulators
- Alpha-blockers (caution is advised when PDE5 inhibitors are coadministered with alpha-blockers)
- Organ donor recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)
- Serious hypersensitivity to tadalafil
Where To Buy Apcalis Oral Jelly?
You can get this drug here. People from all over the world buy all kinds of medicines and healthcare products from us and they have been doing so since the year 2014. These people put their trust in us and we never let them down and that is why they keep coming back to us.
We are AllDayPlus, one of the leading online mail order pharmacies in the world today and here are some of the reasons why:
- All of your orders are treated by us with the strictest confidence.
- We send you your order in a 100% discreet package, no one would be able to take the most wildest of guesses, as to what is in the package.
- Our products are all authentic.
- You can avail of up to as much as 70% when you purchase prescription drugs from us.
- Our highly experienced customer support team, makes sure that you get your order QUICK – no matter where you are located on the planet.
- You are given 100% cash back guarantee or we give you redelivery at ZERO expense to you, in case something goes wrong with your order.
- We manufacture our products from raw materials of the finest quality.
- We give you FREE delivery.
- Our products adhere to the highest quality standards, but our prices are amongst the lowest!