Buy Cenforce 100 mg Tablets Online: Price, Uses & Side Effects
Erectile Dysfunction or ED is a common sexual problem among men between 18 to 70 years of age, across the world. Yet there are a number of effective drugs available in the market to help them in this regard.
Cenforce 100 mg happens to be one of the most commonly recommended medications when it comes to treating symptoms of ED in men. Let us go through the basics of this medication.
What is Cenforce 100 mg?
Cenforce is a medication for the problem of erectile dysfunction; that is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Limited, an Indian Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Mumbai.
What is the base salt of Cenforce 100 mg?
The base salt or active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) of a Cenforce 100 mg tablet is Sildenafil Citrate.
What is the use of Cenforce 100 mg?
As a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, Cenforce is used for erectile dysfunction in men. It has been proven to have successfully projected a penial erection of 4 to 6 hours.
How does a Cenforce 100 mg tablet work?
It widens the blood vessels in order to allow more flow of blood, eventually bringing relaxation to the blood vessels. Blood flow is pushed towards the penile area, eventually achieving and maintaining a proper erection.
How long it takes to show effect?
Cenforce is a fast-acting medication that provides relief from erectile dysfunction within 30 minutes of taking it.
What is the Daily Dosage intake for Cenforce 100 mg?
This drug can be taken once a day, 1 hour before sexual intercourse, as a single dosage. However, every patient is a different case and should individually take a doctor’s consultation before consuming such a medication.
What are the different dosage powers/ strengths available?
The dosage strengths are normally found in the following strengths:
- Cenforce 10 Mg
- Cenforce 20 Mg
- Cenforce 25 mg
- Cenforce 50 mg
- Cenforce 100 mg
- Cenforce 150 mg
- Cenforce 200 mg
What are the common side effects of Cenforce 100 mg?
It is capable of inciting a number of side effects in some people, in case they are sensitive to Sildenafil.
The most predominant of them all is much prolonged and painful erection of the penis, followed by flushing, muscle pain, or even numbness, dizziness, fever, and shortness of breath.
Some may even experience some gastrointestinal problems apart from frequent painful urination with blood, bone ache, convulsions or seizures, depression, and even vision loss in rare cases.
Other Drugs Interactions
- Medications having forms of nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat)
- Blood pressure drugs, such as calcium channel blockers, or alpha-blockers, which can also treat an enlarged prostate
- Certain pulmonary hypertension drugs, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
Who should avoid Cenforce 100 mg?
Men should refrain from taking Cenforce 100 mg in case they have the following conditions:
- Heart problems have experienced a heart attack, chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating
- Vision changes or sudden vision loss
- Erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis)
- Ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Seizures or convulsions
How to store Cenforce 100 mg tablets?
One needs to keep Cenforce 100 mg tablets in their blister pack until used and store them in a cool, dry place where the temperature remains below 30°C.