Buy Cenforce D Tablets Online: Discounted Prices & Get FREE Shipping
We, at AllDayPlus, are responsible for maintaining a vast range of pharmaceutical drugs that we export worldwide. Among the many pharmaceutical drugs that we export worldwide, Cenforce D is definitely one of the most highly demanded medicines; which is one of the most popular branded versions of the generic medication of Sildenafil Citrate. Let us check all the important aspects of this medication.
What is a Cenforce D tablet?
A Cenforce is based on the salt of Sildenafil Citrate, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor; that happens to be its active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). It is an FDA-approved vasodilation drug that is often used to treat sexual problems like erection issues or impotence, and also premature ejaculation in men 18 to 64 years of age.
What is the base salt combination of a Cenforce D tablet?
The base salt combination of a Cenforce D is Dapoxetine (60.0 Mg) + Sildenafil (100.0 Mg).
Uses of Cenforce D Tablets
Being a combination drug, Cenforce D helps men to combat their sexual problems like erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation. It is a crucial medication in critical medical conditions like high blood pressure or pulmonary hypertension and even sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men (a condition where men find it really difficult to attain and maintain strong penile erections) and premature ejaculation as well.
How does it work?
On sufficient sexual stimulation, a Cenforce D tablet allows increased blood flow to the penis, which helps a man to get a strong penile erection and also maintain the same for a considerable duration.
Sildenafil acts by blocking the specific enzyme and eventually regulates blood flow in the penis; while Dapoxetine works by acting on the neurotransmitters in the brain, which helps to stop premature ejaculation.
How long it takes to show the effect in case of sexual problems?
Cenforce D is quite an advantageous and effective medication. This medication can be consumed some 30 to 60 minutes before the sexual act.
Different Dosage Strengths/Power Available
- Cenforce 10 Mg
- Cenforce 20 Mg
- Cenforce 25 mg
- Cenforce 50 mg
- Cenforce 100 mg
- Cenforce 150 mg
- Cenforce 200 mg
- Cenforce professional
- Cenforce FM
- Cenforce Soft
- Cenforce D
How to store Cenforce D Tablets?
This medication can be stored at a room temperature of 10°C to 30°C. It definitely needs to be kept away from excess heat and moisture, and also away from the reach of children and pets.
Drugs to avoid taking with Cenforce D
- Nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat)
- Some blood pressure drugs like calcium channel blockers
- Alpha-blockers, which can treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate
- Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulators or pulmonary hypertension drugs, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications.
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
Side Effects of Cenforce D Tablets
The most common side effects of taking Cenforce D tablets for addressing symptoms of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Lightheadedness and/ or dizziness
- Feeling sick (nausea), sweaty or confused
- Visual changes like increased sensitivity to light
- Upset stomach
However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read a Complete List of Side Effects of Cenforce Explained (25 mg, 100 mg, Professional, FM, Soft, etc.)
Who should avoid taking Cenforce D Tablets?
- Anyone allergic to Dapoxetine or Sildenafil, or similar medications, or even allergic to the other ingredients used in Extra Super P Force.
- Anyone having a history of fainting spells.
- Anyone with a heart condition like a heart attack or irregular heartbeat in the last six months, chest pain, heart failure, etc.
- In case someone had high or low blood pressure.
- In case anyone is bleeding or a clotting disorder or other conditions that may increase the risk of painful/prolonged erection or priapism.
- If anyone is having seizure disorders.
- In case anyone ever had any mental health conditions causing mood swings, bipolar disorder, or depression.
- If anyone is having any eye problems such as increased pressure in their eyes; what is commonly known as glaucoma, or even sudden decreased vision.