Buy Cenforce Professional Tablets Online: Discounted Prices & FREE Shipping
Among the many branded versions of Sildenafil Citrate, Cenforce Professional deserves special mention. It is one of the most notable prescription drugs that get exported by AllDayPlus to almost every corner of the world. Let us get into all the crucial aspects of this medication that everyone should be aware of.
What is a Cenforce Professional pill?
Cenforce Professional is an FDA-approved branded vasodilation drug. It is based on the pharmaceutical compound Sildenafil Citrate, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It is most commonly prescribed to treat men aged between 18 to 65 years, with symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Cenforce Professional: Salt composition/ Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)
The active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) in a Cenforce Professional pill is the pharmaceutical compound called Sildenafil Citrate.
Cenforce Professional pill: What are its uses?
As stated earlier, Cenforce Professional is based on the salt of Sildenafil Citrate, which is an inhibitor of the PDE-5 enzyme; that is effective in the production of cGMP, which in turn leads to the vasodilation of arteries which again allows more and more blood flow to the penis.
Hence this medication is primarily known for helping people with high blood pressure, and pulmonary arterial hypertension, apart from in cases of erectile dysfunction; where it helps to attain and maintain a strong penile erection for intercourse and optimum enough pleasure.
Efficiency of Cenforce Professional pills in ED patients
- An ED patient should take a Cenforce Professional pill about 30 to 45 minutes before having sex.
- Its result or effect in an ED patient may last for about four to five hours.
Ideal Daily Intake for ED Patients
Once taken, a Cenforce Professional pill should not be taken again within 24 hours. However, it is always advised to go for a doctor’s consultation when it comes to any medicine’s DAILY dosage intake.
Mechanism of Cenforce professional pill in an ED Patient
Based on Sildenafil Citrate, which inhibits the action of phosphodiesterase type-5 hormone, Cenforce Professional relaxes the blood vessels in the penile area, in a way that allows increased blood flow and creates a robust penile erection.
Side Effects of Cenforce Professional Tablets
- Nasal Congestion
- Flu syndrome
- Vision Change or abnormal vision
- Colour Blindness
- Back pain
- Respiratory Infection
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- Bleeding Nose
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- Redness of the skin
- Stomach discomfort following meals
- Congested or runny nose
- Troubled sleeping
- Unusually warmer skin
Things to Avoid with Cenforce Professional Pills
- Avoid taking antibiotics or antiviral medication, talk to a doctor for their alternatives
- Avoid medicines for low blood pressure, consult your doctor
- Any nitrate derivative compounds
- AIDS pills for HIV
- Grape juice, alcohol, and drugs are strictly prohibited
- Any hallucinogenic medicines should also be avoided
- Avoid any form of tobacco consumption
Who should not have Cenforce Professional Tablets?
Patients with the following medical conditions should consult a doctor before having Cenforce Professional pills:
- Renal dysfunction
- Pulmonary disease
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
- Patients with a medical history of kidney, liver, or heart problems.
- Patients who have frequent fluctuations in their blood pressure.