Buy Fildena 100mg Tablets Online: Discounted Prices & FREE Shipping
We, at AllDayPlus, are responsible for maintaining a varied inventory of medications that are highly effective against sexual disorders. When it comes to ED medicines, there are numerous medications that we deliver, that doctors prescribe for both younger and older adults. Of them, Sildenafil Citrate is one of the most popular generic options among global pharmaceutical importers. Talking about its branded versions, Fildena tablets are one of the most demanded ones. Let us check what this medication is all about.
What is a Fildena 100 mg tablet?
A Fildena 100 mg tablet is based on 100 mg of the salt of Sildenafil Citrate, a phosphodiesterase-inhibiting compound; that happens to be its active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). It is an FDA-approved vasodilation drug that is often used to treat symptoms of sexual problems in men, like erection issues or impotence.
Uses of Fildena 100 mg Tablets
Being an FDA-approved vasodilation medication, Fildena (Sildenafil Citrate) 50 mg tablets are used in multiple medical conditions as mentioned below:
- Fildena (Sildenafil) for Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence
- Fildena Sildenafil for Pulmonary Hypertension
- Fildena Sildenafil for High Blood Pressure
How long does Fildena 100 mg last?
- Fildena tablet is quite an effective medication against the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men. This medication can be consumed some 30 to 60 minutes before the sexual act to have the desired penial erection, for proper intercourse and optimum sexual pleasure.
- Fildena is one of the most commonly prescribed medications for achieving and maintaining a strong penial erection. It is capable of demonstrating its results for up to about 4 to 5 hours duration. However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read How long does it take Fildena to work and How long does it last?
The duration of the results of this medication depends on the following conditions:
- the dose strength/ power
- what kind of dose (as needed versus daily)
- Patient’s age
- liver and kidney functioning of the patient
- other medications that the patient might be taking
- Patient’s health condition
- Patient’s lifestyle and diet
Other Dosage Strengths/Powers Available for Fildena Tablets
- Fildena 25 mg
- Fildena 50 mg
- Fildena 100 mg
- Fildena 120 mg
- Fildena 150 mg
- Fildena 200 mg
- Fildena Super Active
- Fildena CT
- Fildena XXX
- Super Fildena
Drugs to Avoid Taking with Fildena 100 mg Tablets
- Medications based on nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat)
- Blood pressure drugs, such as calcium channel blockers, or alpha-blockers, which can also treat an enlarged prostate
- Certain pulmonary hypertension drugs, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- PDE5 inhibitors
- Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SSNRIs)
- Vitamins B12, C, and D
Who should avoid taking Fildena 100 mg tablets?
Fildena is not suitable for patients who:
- have ever had an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any other medicine
- are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain (angina)
- have a serious heart or liver problem
- have recently had a stroke, heart attack, or a heart problem – your doctor should carefully check whether your heart can take the additional strain of having sex
- have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
- have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood cells), or multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow)
- have a deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- have a stomach ulcer
- have a bleeding problem like haemophilia
Patients should definitely consult an authorized medical professional before taking strong medications like Fildena 100 mg, as they are capable of inflicting severe adversaries on one’s health, and at times can even throw life-threatening situations.