Buy Fildena 120mg Tablets Online: FREE Shipping & Discounted Prices
AllDayPlus is responsible for maintaining a vast and varied inventory of pharmaceutical products which get exported across the globe including the US, UK, Canada, UAE-Dubai, African Countries, Asian countries, and many more. Fildena 120 mg is one medication that often sees high demand among global pharmaceutical importers. Here are the top 12 most important facts about this medication that make it so popular.
What is a Fildena 120mg tablet all about?
A Fildena 120 mg tablet is based on 120 mg of the salt of Sildenafil Citrate, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor; that happens to be its active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). It is an FDA-approved vasodilation drug that is often used to treat sexual problems in men, like erection issues or impotence.
What is the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) in a Fildena 120mg tablet?
Any Fildena tablet is based on the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) of the salt of Sildenafil Citrate, i,e a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.
What is the use of Fildena 120mg tablets?
A Fildena tablet acts as an extremely crucial medication in critical medical conditions like high blood pressure or pulmonary hypertension and even sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men (a condition where men find it really difficult to attain and maintain strong penile erections) and to some extent premature ejaculation as well.
Mechanism of Action of a Fildena 120mg tablet
Sildenafil Citrate has no direct relaxant effect on isolated human corpus cavernosum but somehow enhances the relaxant effect of nitric oxide (NO). When the NO/cGMP pathway is activated, as occurs with sexual stimulation, inhibition of PDE5 by Sildenafil results in increased corpus cavernosum levels of cGMP. In simplest terms, the salt of Sildenafil Citrate relaxes the blood vessels in the penile region, to allow increased blood flow that offers a strong penile erection which is much needed for intercourse and sufficient sexual pleasure.
How long it takes to show effect?
A Fildena 120 mg tablet can be taken some 30 to 60 minutes before the sexual act.
How long it lasts?
The effect of a Fildena 120 mg tablet lasts for up to about 4 to 5 hours duration. However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read How long does it take Fildena to work and How long does it last?
How many times a day can someone take a Fildena 120mg tablet?
Any decision regarding the medication’s dosage strength/ power or daily intake, should be taken by an authorized healthcare expert, after a detailed diagnosis. Patients are required to share everything about their current and past medical history, so as to avoid any adverse interactions with other drugs.
What are the different dosage strengths/powers available for Fildena?
- Fildena 25 mg
- Fildena 50 mg
- Fildena 100 mg
- Fildena 120 mg
- Fildena 150 mg
- Fildena 200 mg
- Fildena Super Active
- Fildena CT
- Fildena XXX
- Super Fildena
How to store Fildena 120mg Tablets?
This medication can be stored at a room temperature of 20°C to 25°C. But it definitely needs to be kept away from excess heat and moisture, also away from the reach of children and pets.
Drugs one needs to avoid while taking Fildena 120mg tablets
- Medications based on nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat)
- Blood pressure drugs, such as calcium channel blockers, or alpha-blockers, which can also treat an enlarged prostate
- Certain pulmonary hypertension drugs, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Other PDE5 inhibitors
- Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SSNRIs)
- Vitamins B12, C, and D
Side effects of taking Fildena 120mg for ED symptoms
Some of the most common side effects of taking Fildena 25 mg tablets for addressing symptoms of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Nasal Congestion
- Flu syndrome
- Back pain
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- Redness of the skin
- Stomach discomfort following meals
- Congested or runny nose
- Troubled sleeping
However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read Side Effects of Fildena Tablets (50 / 100mg, Super Active, etc)
Who should avoid taking Fildena 120mg tablets?
Fildena tablets are not suitable for patients who:
- have ever had an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any other medicine
- are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain (angina)
- have a serious heart or liver problem
- have recently had a stroke, heart attack, or a heart problem
- have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
- have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood cells), or multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow)
- have a deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- have a stomach ulcer
- have a bleeding problem like haemophilia