Buy Fildena 200mg Tablets Online: Discounted Prices & FREE Delivery
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is one of the most commonly found sexual problems in men, where men find it extremely difficult to attain and maintain strong penile erections. We, at AllDayPlus, are responsible for maintaining a varied inventory of medications that are highly effective against sexual disorders.
When it comes to ED medicines, there are numerous medications that we deliver, which are commonly prescribed by physicians across the globe. Fildena 200 mg tablets are definitely one of the most demanded medicines that we deliver at highly competitive price ranges. Let us check the top reasons that make this medication a highly demanded choice for both younger and older men worldwide.
What is a Fildena 200mg tablet all about?
A Fildena 200 mg tablet is based on 200 mg of the salt of Sildenafil Citrate, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor; that happens to be its active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). It is an FDA-approved vasodilation drug that is often used to treat sexual problems in men, like erection issues or impotence.
Fildena 200mg tablet: What does it do?
A Fildena tablet acts as an extremely crucial medication in critical medical conditions like high blood pressure or pulmonary hypertension and even sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men (a condition where men find it really difficult to attain and maintain strong penile erections) and to some extent premature ejaculation as well.
How long it takes to show effect?
A Fildena 200 mg tablet can be taken some 30 to 60 minutes before the sexual act.
How long it lasts?
The effect of a Fildena 200 mg tablet lasts for up to about 4 to 5 hours duration. However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read How long does it take Fildena to work and How long does it last?
Is it safe to use Fildena 200mg tablets?
Fildena 200 mg has the much-required FDA approval and is already been used by numerous patients across the world, who have experienced much-desired outcomes.
However, patients who are planning to try this medication for the first time, need to go through a detailed diagnosis at the very first place. Patients need to share details of their current and past medical history with an authorized medical practitioner so that the latter is able to gauge the suitability of this medication for them. Any unregulated usage of this medication might lead to some severe side effects. Hence decisions like dosage frequency, medicine’s course duration, etc, should be strictly as per the recommendations of an authorized doctor.
What are the different dosage strengths/powers available for Fildena?
Fildena tablets are available in a wide range of dosage strengths/powers, as mentioned below:
- Fildena 25 mg
- Fildena 50 mg
- Fildena 100 mg
- Fildena 120 mg
- Fildena 150 mg
- Fildena 200 mg
- Fildena Super Active
- Fildena CT
- Fildena XXX
- Super Fildena
However, as mentioned earlier, no one should try to take them without prior consultation with an authorized healthcare expert.
Is it possible to buy Fildena 200mg Tablets online?
Fildena tablets are now available over numerous online portals, provided one is able to produce a valid prescription. Fildena 200 mg tablets are available over online and get free delivery.
Who should not take Fildena 200mg tablets?
Fildena tablets are not recommendable for patients who:
- have ever had an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any other medicine
- are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain (angina)
- have a serious heart or liver problem
- have recently had a stroke, heart attack, or a heart problem
- have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
- have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood cells), or multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow)
- have a deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- have a stomach ulcer
- have a bleeding problem like haemophilia
What drugs one needs to avoid while taking Fildena 200mg tablets?
Like any other pharmaceutical drug, there are certain medications that might have adverse interactions with Fildena as well and hence are required to be avoided. Some of the most common examples of such medications are:
- Medications based on nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat)
- Blood pressure drugs, such as calcium channel blockers, or alpha-blockers, which can also treat an enlarged prostate
- Certain pulmonary hypertension drugs, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Other PDE5 inhibitors
- Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SSNRIs)
- Vitamins B12, C, and D
How to store Fildena 200mg tablets?
This medication can be stored at a room temperature of 20°C to 25°C. But it definitely needs to be kept away from excess heat and moisture, also away from the reach of children and pets.
Is it possible to get Fildena 200mg Tablets as an OTC medicine?
It is not recommended to try to get Fildena tablets as an over-the-counter (OTC) medicine, as it is a prescription drug. Patients need to go through a detailed diagnosis before taking this medication, in order to avoid severe adversaries.