Buy Fildena 25 mg Tablets Online: Discounted Price & FREE Shipping
We, at AllDayPlus, are responsible for maintaining a vast range of pharmaceutical drugs that we export worldwide. Fildena 25 mg tablets are definitely one of the most demanded medicines that we deliver at highly competitive price ranges. Let us dig into what makes this medication such a popular choice among global pharmaceutical importers.
What is a Fildena 25 mg tablet?
A Fildena 25 mg tablet is based on 25 mg of the salt of Sildenafil Citrate, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor; that happens to be its active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). It is an FDA-approved vasodilation drug that is often used to treat sexual problems in men, like erection issues or impotence.
What is the use of Fildena 25 mg tablets?
Being a vasodilation drug, a Fildena 25 mg tablet is useful in widening blood vessels and allowing increased blood in them. Hence a Fildena tablet acts as an extremely crucial medication in critical medical conditions like high blood pressure or pulmonary hypertension and even sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men (a condition where men find it really difficult to attain and maintain strong penile erections) and to some extent premature ejaculation as well.
How do Fildena 25mg Tablets work?
Sildenafil in Fildena is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) in the corpus cavernosum, where PDE5 is responsible for the degradation of cGMP. Sildenafil has no direct relaxant effect on isolated human corpus cavernosum but somehow enhances the relaxant effect of nitric oxide (NO) on this tissue. When the NO/cGMP pathway is activated, as occurs with sexual stimulation, inhibition of PDE5 by sildenafil results in increased corpus cavernosum levels of cGMP. Therefore sexual stimulation is required in order for sildenafil to bring out its effects.
How long it takes for Fildena 25mg Tablets to show effect?
Fildena is quite an advantageous and effective medication. This medication can be consumed some 30 to 60 minutes before the sexual act to have the desired penial erection, for proper intercourse and optimum sexual pleasure.
How long it lasts?
Fildena is quite a popular choice when it comes to achieving and maintaining a strong penial erection. It is capable of demonstrating its results for up to about 4 to 5 hours duration. However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read How long does it take Fildena to work and How long does it last?
What is the recommended daily intake for Fildena 25 mg?
Such decisions should only be left to an authorized healthcare practitioner who would finalize the daily dosage intake of this medication for the patient and that too after having a detailed diagnosis.
Patients need to share all details regarding their present and past medical history so that the healthcare expert is able to understand the suitability of the medication. Sharing medical details is important as this medication can react with a number of other drugs and cause severe problems to the patients.
Different Dosage Strengths/Powers Available for Fildena Tablets
- Fildena 25 mg
- Fildena 50 mg
- Fildena 100 mg
- Fildena 120 mg
- Fildena 150 mg
- Fildena 200 mg
- Fildena Super Active
- Fildena CT
- Fildena XXX
- Super Fildena
How to store Fildena 25 mg Tablets?
This medication can be stored at a room temperature of 20°C – 25°C. But it definitely needs to be kept away from excess heat and moisture, also away from the reach of children and pets.
Drugs to Avoid Taking with Fildena 25mg Tablets
- Medications based on nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat)
- Blood pressure drugs, such as calcium channel blockers, or alpha-blockers, which can also treat an enlarged prostate
- Certain pulmonary hypertension drugs, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- PDE5 inhibitors
- Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SSNRIs)
- Vitamins B12, C, and D
Side Effects of Taking Fildena 25mg Tablets
Some of the most common side effects of taking Fildena 25 mg tablets for addressing symptoms of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Nasal Congestion
- Flu syndrome
- Back pain
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- Redness of the skin
- Stomach discomfort following meals
- Congested or runny nose
- Troubled sleeping
However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read Side Effects of Fildena Tablets (50 / 100mg, Super Active, etc)
Who should avoid taking Fildena 25mg Tablets?
Fildena is not suitable for patients who:
- have ever had an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any other medicine
- are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain (angina)
- have a serious heart or liver problem
- have recently had a stroke, heart attack, or a heart problem – your doctor should carefully check whether your heart can take the additional strain of having sex
- have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
- have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood cells), or multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow)
- have a deformity of your penis or Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- have a stomach ulcer
- have a bleeding problem like haemophilia