Buy Fildena CT Tablets Online: Discounted Prices & FREE Shipping
As a leading pharmaceutical exporting company, AllDayPlus, is known to maintain a vast range of pharmaceutical drugs that get exported across multiple nations. Fildena CT is certainly one of the most commonly demanded medicines that get delivered at highly competitive price ranges. Here are some of the most important information about this highly popular medicine in the international market.
What is Fildena CT?
Fildena CT or Chewable Tablet is a branded medicine based on the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) of Sildenafil Citrate, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor; that happens to be its active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). It is an FDA-approved vasodilation drug. It is most commonly prescribed for men aged between 18 to 65 years, with symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED); but it is also known to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
What is the use of Fildena Chewable Tablet?
Being a strong vasodilation drug, Fildena CT or Fildena Chewable Tablet is used to treat younger and older men with symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction (ED), where they find it very difficult to attain and maintain strong penile erections for a considerable duration, and also cases of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), where blood vessels in the lungs are narrowed or blocked causing a slowed or inadequate blood flow to the lungs.
How does Fildena Chewable Tablet work?
The salt of Sildenafil Citrate present in Fildena, being a Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor, stops the body’s PDE-5 from reducing the amounts of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). The cGMP aids in the relaxation of the muscles in the penile region; which allows an easy flow of blood through the blood vessels.
How long does Fildena Chewable Tablet take to show effect?
This medication can be consumed some 30 to 60 minutes before the sexual act. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
How long does the effect of Fildena Chewable Tablet last?
Men taking this medicine can remain sexually active, for as much as four to five hours approximately. However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read How long does it take Fildena to work and How long does it last?
What is recommended daily dose intake?
Decisions like dosage form, dosage power, daily dose intake, etc, for any medicine, should always be as per the recommendations of a doctor or a pharmacist.
Different Dose Strengths/Powers Available for Fildena Chewable Tablet
- Fildena 25 mg
- Fildena 50 mg
- Fildena 100 mg
- Fildena 120 mg
- Fildena 150 mg
- Fildena 200 mg
- Fildena Super Active
- Fildena XXX
- Super Fildena
How to store Fildena Chewable Tablet?
This medication can be stored at a room temperature of 20°C to 25°C. But it needs to be kept away from excess heat and moisture, and also away from the reach of children and pets.
What drugs to avoid taking with Fildena Chewable Tablets?
- Medications having any form of nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat)
- Blood pressure medications like calcium channel blockers, or alpha-blockers
- Certain pulmonary hypertension drugs, like riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- PDE5 inhibitors
- Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SSNRIs)
- Vitamins B12, C, and D
Side Effects of Taking Fildena Chewable Tablet
The most common side effects of taking Fildena CT for addressing symptoms of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Nasal Congestion
- Flu syndrome
- Back pain
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- Redness of the skin
- Stomach discomfort following meals
- Congested or runny nose
- Troubled sleeping
However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read Side Effects of Fildena Tablets (50 / 100mg, Super Active, etc)
Who should avoid taking Fildena Chewable Tablet?
Fildena might not be suitable in the case of some specific ED patients. Hence patients should always consult a doctor or pharmacist and discuss the suitability of this medicine. In general, doctors might not recommend this medicine in case the patient is already into any of the following conditions:
- allergic to Sildenafil or any other similar medications
- are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain (angina)
- have a serious heart or liver problem
- have recently had a stroke, heart attack or a heart problem – your doctor should carefully check whether your heart can take the additional strain of having sex
- have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
- have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood cells) or multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow)
- have a deformity of your penis or Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- have a stomach ulcer
- have a bleeding problem like haemophilia