Buy Fildena Professional Tablets Online: Discount Prices & FREE Shipping
AllDayPlus, is known to maintain a varied portfolio of pharmaceutical drugs that it exports to multiple nations across the globe. Fildena Professional pills or tablets are definitely one of the most demanded medicines that get exported at highly competitive price ranges. Let us dig into what makes this medication such a popular choice among global pharmaceutical importers.
What is a Fildena Professional tablet?
Fildena Professional pills or tablets is an FDA-approved branded medicine, that is primarily prescribed by physicians across the world, to address symptoms of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It is based on the pharmaceutical compound called Sildenafil Citrate that belongs to a group of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
Fildena Professional: What is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient?
The base salt or the main active pharmaceutical ingredient (API), in the Fildena professional pills, is Sildenafil Citrate; which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor.
What is the use of a Fildena professional pill?
Based on Sildenafil, Fildena Professional is a vasodilation drug that is useful in widening blood vessels and allowing increased blood in them. Hence this medication in critical medical conditions like high blood pressure or pulmonary hypertension and even sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men (a condition where men find it really difficult to attain and maintain strong penile erections) and to some extent premature ejaculation as well.
How does a Fildena professional pill work for patients with ED symptoms?
The Fildena professional pills or tablet work by increasing blood flow to the penis; which helps men to attain a strong penile erection and maintain the same.
What is the ideal daily dosage intake for Fildena Professional?
A Fildena Professional pill should only be taken after having a thorough consultation with an authorized healthcare expert, to avoid any severe intereactions or side effects.
What are the common Side Effects of taking Fildena Professional tablets?
At times, Fildena Professional pills may inflict some common and not so serious side effects as mentioned below:
- nasal congestion
- facial flushing
- Indigestion or stomach upset
- back pain
- muscle pain
While the side effects in terms of mild to moderate category are headache, dizziness, nausea, breathing problems temporarily, and blurry vision. Further, there might be some rare and severe symptoms like terrific problems in breathing, lung congestion, and problems in the liver and kidneys. Hence the importance of a doctor’s intervention.
What to avoid while taking Fildena Professional?
- Antibiotics or antiviral medication
- Medicines for low blood pressure
- Any nitrate derivative compounds
- AIDS pills for HIV.
- Grape juice, alcohol, and drugs are strictly restricted from taking with the intake of this medicine.
- Any hallucinogenic drugs should also be avoided.
- You should also cut down on smoking cigarettes.
Who should not take Fildena Professional?
- This medicine is not intended for use by women and men should avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence without talking to a doctor first.
- It can be dangerous for those who are already taking medicines having nitrates (often given for chest pain or angina).
- Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, have recently had a stroke or heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
- have ever had an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any other medicine
- Who are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain (angina)
- have a serious heart or liver problem
- have recently had a stroke, heart attack, or a heart problem – your doctor should carefully check whether your heart can take the additional strain of having sex
- have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
- have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood cells), or multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow)
- have a deformity of your penis or Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- have a stomach ulcer
- have a bleeding problem like haemophilia