What is Prejac?
Prejac tablets are ideal for all men who suffer from premature ejaculation (PE) or male erectile dysfunction. The pills provide a slow orgasm so that both you and your partner can get more satisfaction from your sex life. Accelerated ejaculation is often congenital or acquired.
Within the first case, the person always reacts too quickly to penetration and easily doesn’t understand how to regulate the onset of orgasm. In the second case, ejaculation results from fatigue, stress, and nervous experiences. Regardless of the reason, this pill will effectively reduce the impact of ejaculation on your life.
Prejac is also known as daPrejacine 60mg
How does Prejac work?
This medication contains daPrejacine 60 mg which is an SSRI inhibitor used particularly to treat health conditions like premature ejaculation(PE).
This tablet component will be eliminated from the body within a day of consumption.
Premature ejaculation usually occurs when sexual stimulation has reached a certain level where sensory nerve cells present in the spinal cord are activated and nerve signals are transferred to the brain which gives an impulse to the nerve muscles in the penis which results in ejaculation.
It is proven that increasing the serotonin level means gaining better control over ejaculation itself. A selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor that increases serotonin levels within the body: the lower its class, the less control over the ejaculation itself. Increasing the serotonin level means better control over ejaculation
Low quantities of serotonin in specific regions of the brain are believed to be liable for causing PE. daPrejacine helps in maintaining the sexual stimulation for a longer duration and prevents premature ejaculation.
How is Prejac used?
The tablets should be taken about one hour before planned sexual activity. Take one tablet with lots of water. The drug will start working within an hour. 1 tablet is meant for men weighing 100 kilograms. For people that weigh much less, half a pill should be intended.
For those people using this pill for the first time or without clinical indication, the recommended dose could be a quarter of a tablet.
Tablets for prolonging sexuality remain active for 6-8 hours after ingestion and increase the duration of intercourse 4-5 times. The drug itself mustn’t be taken regularly.
You should also remember not to mix the medication with alcoholic drinks, especially if you’re also taking a stimulant. You’ll be able only to take the drugs once every day.
Are there any contraindications for taking Prejac Pills?
As with any medication, this tablet also has some limitations. It must not be used if we use antidepressants simultaneously and within the case of MAO inhibitors, CYP3A4. Contraindications are serious cardiopathy, depression, and disorders of the systema nervosum, liver, or renal disease. The drug can not be used if patients are allergic to the active substance contained within the medication.
Prejac side effects
Dapoxetine 60 side effects are rare because the drug is well tolerated and leaves the body quickly. However, if you feel discomfort after consuming this medication consult your doctor immediately. Here are some side effects you may face when consuming this tablet.
- Headache, Flushing
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Nausea, diarrhea
- Dry mouth
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Increased blood pressure
- Lower interest in sex
Precautions to follow when taking this pill
- It should not be consumed while taking alcohol, resulting in serious adverse effects.
- Only men should take it.
- Consuming this tablet may make you feel drowsy, so try to avoid driving after taking the tablet.
- If you are on any other medication do inform your doctor.
Foods to avoid while consuming this medication
- It is advisable to not consume fatty foods before consuming this medication.
- Do not consume foods that contain nitric along with this tablet.
- Try to avoid grapes or grape juices.
Storage conditions for Prejac
- This tablet can be stored at room temperature.
- Do not store in moist places.
- This tablet should be placed in a clean environment.
Drug interactions for Prejac
Many medications interact with this drug
Following medications should be discussed with your doctor and avoided while taking Prejac:
- Prejac can react to serious drugs like monoamine oxidase inhibitors, thioridazine, and ibuprofen St. John’s Wort. Prejac can also react to NSAIDs such as aspirin or ibuprofen. Prejac can also react to SNRI antidepressants, like venlafaxine and citalopram.
- This pill is affected by the following drugs: thioridazine to treat schizophrenia; antifungals such as ketoconazole for HIV treatment; antibiotics such as erythromycin; HIV treatments like ritonavir or atazanavir; calcium channel blockers such diltiazem in hypertension.
Frequently asked questions
Is Prejac safe?
It is safe and appropriate when taken with a doctor’s prescription.
What if I miss the daily dose of the tablet?
Under the circumstances of missing the daily dosage, just take the next one as per schedule.
When should I take this medication?
Take this pill 1-2 hours before intercourse and always consume with water.
Other Similar Products