Buy Tadalista 10 mg Tablets Online: Discounted Prices & FREE Shipping
There are numerous branded versions of the generic medication Tadalafil, these days. Tadalista is one of the most popular among them. It happens to be one of the strongest medications for erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men, where they face recurring failure in attaining and maintaining strong penile erection.
What is a Tadalista 10 mg tablet?
Tadalista 10 mg tablet is an FDA-approved pharmaceutical drug with vasodilation properties. It is based on 10 mg of the salt of Tadalafil, i,e a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme inhibitor.
What are the Uses of a Tadalista 10 mg tablet?
Being a vasodilation drug, this medicine is often prescribed to treat symptoms of the following medical conditions:
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotence
- Prostate hyperplasia
How efficient is a Tadalista 10 mg tablet?
The efficiency of Tadalista pills can be determined with the help of the following questions.
(i) How long does a Tadalista 10 mg tablet take to work?
Based on the salt of Tadalafil, this medication can be consumed some 30 minutes before the sexual act to have a desirable penial erection. However, to understand better, you may read How Long Does it Take for Tadalafil to Work?
(ii) How long does the effect of a Tadalista 10 mg tablet last?
The salt of Tadalafil, present in Tadalista tablets, is responsible for bringing the desired effect in a patient. Tadalafil is quite a popular choice for getting a penial erection. It can demonstrate its results for up to 17 to 18 hours duration. However, to understand better, you may read Everything about Tadalafil: How Long It Takes to Work and How Long It Lasts?
Different Dosage Strengths / Powers / Variations Available for Tadalista
- Tadalista 5 mg
- Tadalista 10 mg
- Tadalista 20 mg
- Tadalista 40 mg
- Tadalista 60 mg
- Tadalista Super Active
- Tadalista Professional
- Tadalista CT 20 mg
Are there any severe side effects of taking a Tadalista 10 mg tablet last?
Not many cases have been reported on severe side effects of using Tadalafil-based medicines like Tadalista 10 mg. However, any unregulated usage of this medicine might give rise to the following severe reactions:
- Seizure or fit
- Sudden loss of vision
- Sudden hearing issues
- Prolonged or painful erection
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Increased or slowed heartbeat
- Clammy skin
- Confusion and anxiety
- Collapsing or losing consciousness
- Itchy, raised rash (hives)
- Swelling (angioedema)
- Bloody Nose
- Pain or Burning in the throat
- Redness, Pain, Swelling of the eye, eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
- Reduced sensitivity to touch
- Spinning sensation
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Stomach upset
- Swelling or Puffiness of the face
- Swollen Joints
- Tearing or Watering of the eyes
- Tender or swollen glands in the neck
- Tenderness in the stomach area
- Sleeping disorder or insomnia
- Upper Stomach Pain
- Loose Stools
However, for a further detailed understanding of all other possibilities you may read Tadalafil Side Effects: List of Long-term and Short-term Side Effects.
What are the Other Drugs that need to be avoided while taking Tadalista 10 mg tablet?
There are certain pharmaceutical drugs you need to avoid while taking medications like Tadalista Tadalafil 10 mg, in order to avoid severe interactions and suffer even worse conditions.
- Medications based on nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat)
- Blood pressure drugs, such as calcium channel blockers, or alpha-blockers, which can also treat an enlarged prostate
- Certain pulmonary hypertension drugs, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- Protease inhibitors, a class of HIV medications
- Antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole and itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox)
- Antibacterial drugs, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- PDE5 inhibitors
- Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SSNRIs)
- Vitamins- B12, C, and D or Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid
You may also like to read: