What is Tastylia oral jelly?
Tastylia oral jelly is a generic Tadalafil oral jelly pill that delivers quick relief from erectile dysfunction and enhances sexual performance. It works by blocking the action of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE) which relaxes muscles, expands blood vessels, and increases blood flow to the penis which helps men to last their erection for a longer time.
It is also used in the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy.
How does Tastylia oral jelly work
Tadalafil, which is found in Tastylia oral jelly, attempts to increase blood flow to the penile tissue. This jelly remedy also relaxes blood vessels and smooth muscles. Tadalafil reduces the activity of PDE 5, which prolongs the erection.
This pill is also advised in cases of harmless prostatic hyperplasia and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Tastylia oral jelly dosage:
The dosage of this medicine is 20mg and needs consumption one time every day. User has to take this remedy sixty minutes prior to penetrative interaction. Do not take Tastylia more than once a day. The result of the medication is perceptible almost following 6-15 minutes. Additionally, the dose and span of the drug fluctuate from one user to another. You ensure to have the jelly medicine completely without dividing it into two parts.
Tastylia oral jelly Side Effects
Below are the most common side effects of Tastylia. Most side effects will disappear once the body adjusts to the compound. If you feel that they are causing distress or disorientation to normal functioning for a long time, consult your doctor.
- Nose bleed
- muscle pain
- Vision changes
- Low blood pressure
- Breathing difficulties
Warnings and Precautions
Below are the warnings and precautions that should be taken when you use Tastylia oral jelly.
- If you take any other medication, have medical conditions or are allergic to it, consult your doctor immediately.
- If you have low blood pressure, you will need to be alert.
- Patients with heart disease should not be given this medication.
- If you have kidney or liver problems, inform your doctor.
- This medicine should not be used if you have a history of vision problems or a current issue.
- If you have a physical penile defect, avoid Tastylia.
- To prevent blood pressure drops, it is recommended to not consume alcohol with Tastylia.
Storage instructions for Tastylia oral jelly
The medication should be kept at room temperature between 25-30 degrees Celsius, in a dry and dark place. It is best to not store medication in the bathroom. All medication should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
There are no reviews yet.